Open 40-50 bottles with one N2O charger.
Nitrous oxide is flavorless, odorless and safe.
Machined from aircraft-grade aluminum.
Limited lifetime warranty.
The World's Fastest
• Declared “World’s Fastest Wine Opener”
• Maserati Fast - Crisp, clean pull in under 3 seconds
• Fine Vintage Approved - Prevents brittle cork deposits
• Internationally Acclaimed Sommeliers Preferred Wine Opener
• Unrivaled Durability – Engineered from Leer Jet Grade Aluminum
• The Host’s Wine Tasting Companion – Open 20+ Bottles Every Minute
• Innovative Forward Thinking Design – Each N₂O Cartridge Opens 40 to 50 Bottles
• Gentile Extraction – Push-button ergonomic ease eliminates fumbling & brute force
• Defies Electric Wine Openers – N₂O cartridge performs, no charging or batteries required
• Maintains Flavor Integrity – N₂O seamlessly removes cork, without disturbing wines flavor or scent
• Stunning Display – Exquisite wine opener set & keepsake gift case perfectly complements favorite wine collections
• Lifetime Warranty
The World's Fastest
APERO is the world’s first nitrous oxide powered wine opener. So easy and effortless, you'll never want to open a bottle of wine any other way!
The traditional wine opening process can be intimidating, often requiring a lot of strength and finesse. APÉRO WINE is designed for anyone to use. No more struggling to yank corks out of bottles or worrying about hurting your hands in the process.
Meet The Innovators Behind APÉRO
Driven by perfection, innovation and fun design, APERO strives to disrupt the wine industry, evolving millennia old traditions with precision crafted technological advancements that deliver enhanced pleasure, impeccably pure taste, and wine modernizations to the most discerning, distinctive palettes. Founded by two friends from Los Angeles and Paris, this project brings together two of their passions: Design and Wine.
I believe good product design stretches beyond the marriage of design and functionality. It's also about the way a product makes you feel when you use it. Materials, weight, tactile feel and sound come together in APÉRO to create a wine opening experience that is extremely satisfying.
Being from France, wine has always been part of my life. The name APÉRO actually comes from the French word "aperitif", which is a gathering of friends and family for drinks and appetizers - it is always a good time. That is why it was perfect for our product to be named after this.